Things Nobody Tell You About Being A Social Media Manager

It’s more than just getting paid to scroll through social media.

The most common statement I get whenever I tell someone I’m a social media manager is “You get paid to scroll Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. That’s so cool!”. Darling, that’s not really what the job entails. While scrolling through social media platforms is something I have to do on a daily basis, it actually make up only around 10% of my job responsibilities. The other 90% are the things nobody tell you.